You little newlywed you!! I haven't heard from you for a while, even though your married you can still talk to your fav sis camille. haha Well just thinking about you i love your face. I hope all is well..
These pictures are so cute!! I love your dress! You guys are such a cute little newlywed couple! You'll have to bring in the rest of the pics. to work!!
dear cara... hi. congrats on the wedding i was just married on the fourteenth of aug too. oh and i just started a blog too. ha mine sucks but its tylerncori.blogspot.com have fun! its good to see your doing good!
4 comments:
You little newlywed you!! I haven't heard from you for a while, even though your married you can still talk to your fav sis camille. haha Well just thinking about you i love your face. I hope all is well..
These pictures are so cute!! I love your dress! You guys are such a cute little newlywed couple! You'll have to bring in the rest of the pics. to work!!
dear cara... hi. congrats on the wedding i was just married on the fourteenth of aug too. oh and i just started a blog too. ha mine sucks but its tylerncori.blogspot.com have fun! its good to see your doing good!
So way to change your page FAG
Post a Comment