Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HONEYMOON IN ARUBA

We went to Aruba and It was a blast.
We stayed at the Marriott Surf Club.
That Resort was beautiful and fun. Todd and
I spent most of our time at the pool and in the
lazy river. Todd's favorite part was the
slide. He was like a little kid kept wanting
to go down the slide. Everynight we would
go walk on the beach and watch the sunset.
We spent a day touring the whole island and
another day riding horses on the beach.
It was fun to spend 9 days with todd.
He is so fun to be around and I loved the
honeymoon. Thanks babe for the awesome trip.
First Night in Aruba with the Sunset.
Todd chilling in the Lazy River This is one of my favorite picture of Todd and the sunset Marriott Resort and Todd The Iguana that hung out by me at the pool Me and Blowfish Todd going snorkeling
Natural Pool that I learned how to Snorkeling for the first time.
It was fun but kinda freaky with the waves coming over the rocks.
Day by the Ocean
Todd and his Sea weed Hat
This place had alot of rock statues that people made to make there mark
at this island. So here is our little rock statue we made.
Todd standing by the Light House One of the nights with the Sunset Todd laying out by the beach Todd's favorite, Sliding down the slide Todd and his nice blue tube Trying to catch the BIG Iguana The view from our room Day by the beach
Riding horses on the beach

11 comments:

Spencer and Camille said...

im sooo jelous it looks like you had soo much fun!

Mr said...

Oh my gosh, I want to go here so bad! This looks so pretty. You guys are so cute!

Joanna McGuire said...

I love the pictures!!! What a fun honeymoon I am jealous. It is good to see you are at work today as well. You guys are such a cute couple.

the watkins said...

Those pictures are amazing. Glad you guys had such a great time! We will have hang out sometime... maybe somewhere other than the sand dunes. :)

Tori said...

Great pics! I would love to go horseback riding on the beach. Looks like you had a great time.

The 4 of us! said...

hey cara!!! OH WOW.. you guys are so freakin cute!! Jealous it looks like you guys had an awesome time on your honeymoon. Its been so long, where are you guys at now?

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Hey woman, fun honeymoon!!! I bet you hooked yourself up with a awesome suite too ;) you are smoking hott girl both of you look great!!!!
I will probably be at my parents house in Piute for Thanksgiving I wish we could meet up!!!

kalei and jake said...

I'm so happy you have a blog! You guys look so happy, isn't married life just the best! Those pictures are amazing from your honeymoon and especially from your wedding day, you look great. I was sad I missed it. Keep in touch, love you!

Taylors said...

Cara,
It looks like you guys had so much fun. Todd seems so fun! I was cracking up at the fun pictures of him.. I love the slide and seaweed hat the most lol! Really guys are just big kids :)

Leslie Butler said...

That looks absolutely beautiful. How fun! Congrats on getting married. That is so exciting. We are living in Orem now just going to school and working. How about you guys?

Meagan DeLange said...

Hi Cara! This is Meagan Madsen - now DeLange : ). I loved the pictures of your honeymoon, and I REALLY want to go there! How fun would it be to ride horses on the beach : )? That's neat that your husband fights fires too. Karl works in Pleasant Grove on the Uinta National Forest. We are living in Provo with our little dog : ). I hope that you are doing well and that you enjoy being married! Thanks for writing a comment on my blog! It was so fun to hear from you! Take care : ).

 
Clicky Web Analytics