Weekend In Richfield
This Friday, I went down to Richfield for Alyssa's Last Homecoming.
All of my family was there and it was fun to spend time with all my
sisters, mom and dad. Unfortentaly Richfield football lost, but
Alyssa did an awesome job cheering. It was fun to watch her do
something she really enjoys and loves. She went to Homecoming
that night and looked beautiful. It was a fun weekend.
Alyssa Stunting
Picture during her dance routine
Alyssa and her stunting group
GO BIG BLUE!!!
Camille and Alyssa
Alyssa and her Homecoming Date
Getting Ready to go to the dance
Alyssa and Mother
Cliff, Angela and Alyssa
Alyssa and Breylon
Kristina and Breylon
Camille and Me
Mother and Me
Alyssa, Me and Camille
This Friday, I went down to Richfield for Alyssa's Last Homecoming.
All of my family was there and it was fun to spend time with all my
sisters, mom and dad. Unfortentaly Richfield football lost, but
Alyssa did an awesome job cheering. It was fun to watch her do
something she really enjoys and loves. She went to Homecoming
that night and looked beautiful. It was a fun weekend.





3 comments:
cute cute! I love the pics! I have to check your blog to see what your fam is up to nobody else updates :) Love ya!
Cute pictures with the family. That is fun that you got to go spend time with them. See ya tomorrow at work.
Awww the fam! Looks like everyone is doing great... Sure miss you shit! Get back to me...Love ya:)
Post a Comment