Tagged! 1. Where did you meet your husband? New Years Party 2. How long did you date before you got married?1 year and 8 months 3. How long have you been married? 2 months 4. What does he do that surprises you? My favorite is when he writes notes and put in my lunch 5. What is your favorite feature of his? His nice BODY 6. What is your favorite quality? He knows how to make me laugh. I love his personality, he is always so happy and a goofball!! 7. Does he have a nick name for you? Blonde 8. What is his favorite food? Steak 9. What is his favorite sport? Football 10. When and where did you first kiss? NEW YEARS KISS...haha first time we met 11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to the Sand Dunes, Hunt, Camping, Go to the Gym....he keeps me in shape!! Anything Active. 12. Do you have children? Yeah...Todd jk Give us 3 years!!13. Does he have any hidden talents? YES.....to many to list he says. How old is he? 28 15. Who said I love you first?Actually it was me....Kinda Slip out one day and he just said thanks....haha I was so mad at him.16. What is his favorite music? Country 17. What do you admire most about him?He loves to stay busy and is a hard worker. I love his personality and how he cares alot about me. 18. What is favorite color? black and white 19. Will he read this? Yes....he is right next to me...haha 20. Who do you tag? Kristina,Sarah,Jeri,Angela,Robyn,Kelli and WHOEVER ELSE
Hey!! (this is Nicole Ogden from High School- you might not remember me :) ) But I came across your blog and your family is so adorable it's fun to see them all! You are still so gorgeous- I just wanted to say hi, I'm glad you are doing so well!!!
5 comments:
HEy SEXY couple whats up girl?? I miss you SOOOO BAD
What a cute tag and I liked how you added pictures to it. You guys are a cute couple.
SO CUTE!!! I'm glad you tagged back.. It was great seeing you both this weekend! You guys are adorable together! Love ya! T
Cara, you are so cute! No, I never did get an invitation, but I'm glad we can keep in touch this way. Blogging is a blast!
Hey!! (this is Nicole Ogden from High School- you might not remember me :) ) But I came across your blog and your family is so adorable it's fun to see them all! You are still so gorgeous- I just wanted to say hi, I'm glad you are doing so well!!!
Post a Comment