Saturday, Todd and I decide to go on a 4 wheeler ride and go up American Fork Canyon. The Canyon looked cool with all the leafs changing. The weather was nice. I can't believe it was about 70 degrees in Mid-October.It was a fun day to hang out with Todd and enjoy the fresh air in the Mountains. Later that night we dryed apples. Todd was a great help peeling the apples for me. It was a fun day!!!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You two are too cute! Well Cara, you are much cuter than Todd! It looks like you had lots of fun in the great outdoors...
Looks like fun!
How fun you guys are so cute together! We are in St. George (I guess closer to santa clara) for now- we love this place! I'm hoping we're here for a long time, it's nice to be close to family too! Isn't your mom living here- last I heard she was at tuahcann! I think our mom's stay in touch but I haven't talked to your mom in a long time! It's good to here from you- it's fun to find the blogs and see how everyones "Growing up"! Hope everything keeps going great for you guys!!
Your blog is so cute. It looks like you are having a lot of fun outdoors before it gets to cold!
Post a Comment