Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend In Richfield....Angela's Baby Shower!! Angela showing one of her presents.........Can't wait to see my new niece!! Auntie Camille holding Breylan She didn't like Camille putting her down!! Breylon loved this soft blanket.It was so cute,
She kept putting her head on it to feel how soft it was.
Camille, Me and Angela Kristina and Camille Davis pushing the Diaper Cake and Stroller out to the Car Oreo.......Brown,Blonde,Brown. That's what todd said...hahah
Todd thinking he is a PIMP wit my sista's

Camille, Davis and Alyssa

Me and My Cute Little Sisters....Man I love them

Camille and Todd making Faces Dad and his girls
My Sexy Man and Me
Todd as a SUMO....He is SEXY!!

4 comments:

Blake and Jeri said...

Todd basically looks like himself in the costume! I love your niece's hair, I can't wait for Marley to get some...It looks like you guys had fun, but we missed you.

Taylors said...

Todd seems like he has the funnest personality! I can't wait to get to know him better. I need to talk to Krissy to get hair advise for Ella. Oh and I love the oreo picture! LOL you girls are so cute.

The Mason's said...

You and your sisters are so freaken cute! They make me feel kinda old! Miss ya!

Huntsman said...

Hey we decided to go private with our blog but want you to still have access so email me your email address at bk_huntsman@hotmail.com and I will add you.

 
Clicky Web Analytics