Holy smokes the pictures are awesome! You guys look so happy and you look beautiful! Tell Todd he looks handsome! (He'll appreciate that coming from me!!) See you soon and love ya!
We are going to be there the 23rd thru the 29th. We can't stay long cause we have to get back to our dog. haha. Let me know if you're going to be around.
Wow! Looks like we missed out on a beautiful occasion! You guys look so great together! If you want an invite to our blog send me an e-mail at luann426@sbcglobal.net. We just made our blog private.
Your pictures are so cute! Love your blog! We are in PA going to school. Josh got a football scholarship out here! So here we are! You look beautiful in your wedding pics!
12 comments:
I'm so happy you posted these photos. You looked amazing that day. I'm so happy for you. You going to be around Richfield at all for Christmas?
I love your pictures, they turned out so well. I love the shoes you wore, so cute!!!
You are so beautiful! I love your pictures! i am so sad we missed your big day :( You guys look so happy. I love your shoes!!!!
I love all the pictures. They are so cute. You look so beautiful!
Holy smokes the pictures are awesome! You guys look so happy and you look beautiful! Tell Todd he looks handsome! (He'll appreciate that coming from me!!) See you soon and love ya!
We are going to be there the 23rd thru the 29th. We can't stay long cause we have to get back to our dog. haha. Let me know if you're going to be around.
I love the tropical colors you went with. Thanks for sharing your purdy pics.
Wow! Looks like we missed out on a beautiful occasion! You guys look so great together! If you want an invite to our blog send me an e-mail at luann426@sbcglobal.net. We just made our blog private.
Your pictures are so cute! Love your blog! We are in PA going to school. Josh got a football scholarship out here! So here we are! You look beautiful in your wedding pics!
Your wedding photos are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Your pictures are so cute!! Lovin the dress and shoes too!! ;)
Post a Comment