Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged
7 Things I Can Do
1. Play Softball
2. Workout
3. Sound like a weed wacker
4. Cut and color hair
5. Clean
6. Ride Rollercoaster All day
7. Shop

7 Things I Cant Do
1. Sing
2. Cook like my Mom
3. Stay away from junk food
4. Tumble anymore
5. Talk infront of people without being way nervous
6. Live without my family and Todd
7. Run a marathon

7 Things That Attracted Me to Todd
1. His personality
2. His love for the gospel
3. Hard worker
4. He always makes me laugh
5. His willingness to help anybody
6. Good Looks
7.He is very outgoing and adventourous

7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Thank you for Calling Marriott
2. Have a good day at work
3. I'm lost
4. I love you
5. Hey babe
6. I'm hungry
7. What are you doing

7 People I admire
1. My parents
2. Todd's family
3. My husband
4. My Sisters
5. My Friends
6. My aunts and uncles
7. My Grandma

7 Favorite Foods:
1. Steak
2. Cheesecake
3. My mom's homemade Chinese Food
4. Chicken Pillows
5. Roast and potatoes
6. Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
7. Chicken

7 People I tag
1. Kristina
2.Camille
3.Sarah
4. Jeri
5. Kelli
6. Cami
7. Alyssa

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Cara! I just found your blog! Your wedding pictures are so so cute! I haven't seen you in forever. Where are you guys living?

Tori said...

"Thank you for calling Marriott"
ain't that truth! I think I must say that most often too. :)

Anonymous said...

YAY we are playing right now! And you taught me how to cut an onion.. Love ya missy! muuaahhhh

Anonymous said...

Whats up chicken butt!! Hey..thanks for spending quality time with me.. It was so fun watching the game with my BESTIE! I love you so much, your my idol! I felt bad for Todd..his cougs lost:( NOT! lol jk. Anyway.. here is the yummy recipe. Make it for thanksgiving and surprise the fam, ha!
DOUBLE LAYER PUMPKIN PIE
1- Graham cracker pie crust
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1tbsp milk
1 tbsp sugar
1 8 oz whipped topping thawed
1 cup cld mik
2 pkg vanilla instant pudding
1 can 16 oz punpkin
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp cloves
* Mix cream cheese, 1 tbsp milk and sugar in a bowl with whire whisk until smooth. Stir in 1/2 of whipped topping spread in bottom of crust.
Pour 1 cup milk into bowl. Add pudding mixes, beat with wire whisk for 1 minute, (mixture will be thick) Stir in pumpkin and spices with wire whisk until well mixed. Spread over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
Garnish with remaining whipped topping!

And there you have it.. Its super yummy! Not as good as the chicken entre everyone LOVED, but close! Talk to you soon! Call me on your way down! Love ya! muaahhh

Shalise said...

I could never sit on a rollercoaster all day! I think I would be sad for my neighbrs below. I used to be able to do those, as I have gotten older!! Grr.. It has changed. I love the wedding picture, you and Todd are darling, I am glad he has YOU!!

2skokie2 said...

What are you talking about that i need to get on the ball for another kid? You should be talking... todd is getting up there and will be a GRANDPA before you have one. ha ha ha ha ha .. heheheh.. jk luv- me-
i'm glad you think my pics are cute!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics