Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY ADALEI........
Adalei was born on December 1, 2008. She was 7.2 pounds, 19 in a half inches Long



I am so excited for Cliff and Angela. She is so Cute and I am excited to be an Aunt. She is the 2nd niece born in our family. Thanks to Todd, who let me stay in Cedar when she was born on Monday. It was exciting time to be there with my family and to support Cliff and Angela. Here are some pictures of my Cute little niece on her 1st day with her family.





She is getting Cuter by the day.....Thanks Angela who keeps me updates on pictures. She is So cute with those dark brown eyes. I can't wait to see her again. Congrats Cliff and Angela ....Another girl in our Family!!! I LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Wow what a beautiful baby girl. Congrats. Its so much fun being an Aunt huh. Just wait til you experience the birth of your own child theres nothing like it.

Shalise said...

There is nothing better at this time of year then a new baby. What a cute little one! Congrats to your family for this new blessing in your lives.

Taylors said...

Thanks to you and your sister I am getting to see lots of pictures of little miss Adeli! I can't wait to meet her!

 
Clicky Web Analytics