December Fun
First Christmas Tree
Todd taking me on a Date to see the Lights at Temple Square

My Poor Little Sister after Surgery, I felt so bad for her.
She was so out of it and was so sick after .......Love ya Alyssa
Pulling a sad face for Alyssa

We went to Colorodo for the weekend to Listen to Spencer
talk at his Homecoming. Spencer is one of Todd's good
friends and told Camille about him. Camille has been writing
him for the last part of his mission. She was excited to go out
and meet him. I was excited to be there with her. He is a great
guy and we had a great time in Colorodo. Can't wait to go out again!!!

Spencer giving Camille a Piggy back to the House

I love this picture

Camille helping Spencer

Todd and me having fun in Colorodo

Todd watching the cows
Camille and Spencer

Todd pulling his favorite face

Me and the Dogs...

Spencer and Camille playing in the Snow

Camille and Me

Todd surprise me one day after work and decorated the tree....
I love it, he is so cute. He decorated the tree with pink and silver balls
with shot gun shell lights and a camo skirt. He makes me laugh. It
actually doesn't look bad. I left it to make him feel good!!!

Stratton and Todd having a sleep over in the front room

Stratton loved playing Todd's fourwheeling game

Todd putting our ginger bread house together

Todd and I had Fun making our Gingerbread house for Christmas

Here is a Close up......We're professionals

Todd with his Brother,Sister's and Dad

Todd's Family
I think this picture is so cute of Ashlee, Stratton & Kemry

Family Christmas Picture

Todd and I decided to go to the Jazz game with Camille
and her Friends. It was a Fun game and especially to
spend time with Camille.....Love ya Sis!!!

Funny Faces

Funny Faces with Camille, Mandi and Marci

Marci, Mandi and Camille

Camille,Todd and Me

Todd and Me
5 comments:
Cara,
YOu are so stinking cute I cant get over how cute you are. You are seriously one of the funnest girls I know. YOur hair is gorgeous I cant believe how long it is. CUte CUte Love ya
Love the pics hun! Sounds like you had a great time out there! Now its our turn!! Love all the pics! Now I need to get busy! haha...im a slacker!:)
What a fun update!! I love all of your pictures, you guys are so cute. That is cool that Todd decorated the christmas tree.
take those pictures off please. It's already embarrassing having the after effects of CHubby Cheeks. :( i love you, and missed you over christmas. I hope you have a good one.
CARA! HOW THE HECK ARE YOU GiRL!? YOU'RE SUCH A CUTiE! i LOVE YOUR BLOG! AND i LOVED THE CHRiSTMAS TREE!! UMM WHiCH TiME iN PROVO WERE YOU REFERRiNG TO? THE FiRST TiME WAS 2 YEARS AGO AND i LiVED THERE ABOUT 8 MONTHS AND THE SECOND TiME i LiVED THERE WAS A FEW MONTHS AGO AND i ONLY LiVED THERE A WEEK HAHA! AND NO iM NOT DATiNG ANYONE AT ALL, WHY GOT SOME POTENTiALS? HA JK BUT CARA YER THE CUTEST EVER AND i LOVE YA! OH AND PS CAMiLLE AND SPENCER ARE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER! DiD THEY JUST BARELY MEET? THEY LOOK LiKE THEY'VE BEEN DATiNG FOREVER AND ARE SOOO CUTE, TELL HER TO KEEP HiM! HA LATER GiRL!
Post a Comment