Saturday, January 24, 2009

A trip to St George

We went down to St George to hang out with My family.
Todd and I had alot of fun. It was good to hang out with
all of my sisters. So happy Kristina, Breylon and Spencer
decide to come down with us. It was fun to have the whole
family down in St George. I know my mom enjoyed it.
Mom, thanks for everything you did for us while we were
down there. Here are some pictures from last weekend.
Todd being his Crazy Self!!

My Cute Sister and Me
Todd's surprise face

Todd and Me

Brey looks alot like her Mother

Todd's Favorite Drink

My Cute Family

Alyssa, Todd, Spencer , Camille being Crazy

Todd and Spencer with their Blue Bawlz drink...haha

Crazy Moments

Todd and Alyssa

Brey playing the piano

Cutest Little Girl....Love her eyes

I love my litte niece

Angela, Adalei and Grandma Graf

Camille, Spencer and Todd

Brey with her Cute Dolly Slippers

Brey loves her Uncle Cliff

Adalei smiling at her Uncle Todd

Lunch at Pirate Pizza

Cliff and Angela

Kristina, Breylon and Alyssa

9 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

Cute pictures!! Your family looks like they are so much fun. I am glad you had a fun time down in St. George.

Spencer and Camille said...

Bout time you changed your BLOG

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

OKAY JUST SO YOU KNOW I LIVE IN ST GEORGE AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME YOU COME DOWN HERE!!! Im so bummed you didnt let me know you came down. I havent seen you in forever you cute girl.

Bruce and Amber said...

cara
wow it hase been forever since hair school. fun times for sure, i am glad to see you are doing so well.

Bruce and Amber said...

no i never did go back to hair school, i figure it is always an option in the future. i am such a nervous mom and don't want to leave my kids. so i just stay home.

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me go to St. George with you it was a lot of fun. Too bad I look like a creep in most of those pics

Anonymous said...

Hey Cara! Cute pics!! You guys look like you have so much fun!!! Hey I wanted to get a hold of your mom I haven't talked to her in forever so I left a comment on her blog but I don't know how often she looks at it- if you talk to her would you let her know I'm trying to track her down :) (I can't believe how cute your family is!!!)

Huntsman said...

How fun looks like a fun trip. Got to love the warm weather in st george when its snowing everywhere else. Hope things are going well.

Huntsman said...

How fun looks like a fun trip. Got to love the warm weather in st george when its snowing everywhere else. Hope things are going well.

 
Clicky Web Analytics