Saturday, March 21, 2009




















It has been forever since I have written on here. We have been so busy with
work and Todd got a job part time with Unified Fire Department.Before he started
Training, we went up to Idaho to visit Camille,Spencer,Emily and Mike. It was
alot of fun but really Cold. I love being aroung Camille, She is so fun. We went
shooting and just did adventourus stuff in Idaho. My work had a bowling night, It was fun.Todd's family came and the kids loved bowling, They did really good. It was
fun to be around his family. They are awesome. The weather has been really nice up here. Todd took his little niece and nephew on a motorcycle ride. They loved it. That is some of the stuff we have done latley. I will have to get better at blogging.

4 comments:

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Hey girl its about time you updated your blog ;) JK hey my wedding is going to be on September 12th up at the Lodge @ Fishlake. Wondering if you would be interested in doing my hair for me that day???? Please let me know. I would love to have you come and love to have a cute up-do done by you since you are the BEST :)

Joanna McGuire said...

Thanks for the update, I am horrible lately about keeping my blog updated so don't feel bad. I love all of your pictures they are so cute!!

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

COOL you are seriously the best. I have some ideas in mind so maybe ill print some pictures off and you think of some cute ideas too!!! I want a up-do of some sort??? Anyway call me Friday Id love to go have lunch :)

Anonymous said...

I am loving the update! I cant believe how much we look alike when I look at your main pic. Miss you tons and your super gorgeous as always. DUH~ Think I'd want an ugg bestie? haha.. Love ya chick! Cant wait to see you!

 
Clicky Web Analytics