This weekend we went down to Richfield for Todd
to shoot his trophy deer. This is his first year drawing
out for southern, so he was pretty excited. We went
down Friday night so we could get up early on Saturday.
Todd was up by 3 on Saturday. I think he was a little
excited to go hunting. But he won't admit that. We
went out about 7 in the Morning and came upon 2
pretty good size deer 3 point and a 2 point. Todd and
Kendall both shot at them. The 2 point fell to the
ground. Cameron and Todd hopped on the 4 wheeler
to chase the other one but came upon a fence in the
middle road that they notice 2 feet ahead of them. They
were lucky that they didn't hit that fence going fast on the
4 wheeler or they would of been hurt. They hiked the
mountain for a while, but never found the other one.
Kendall thinks Todd is the one that shot this one, but
Todd said he could have it to try to get a bigger one.
The funny thing is Todd shot a smaller one than his
first one. We probably could of seen a bigger one but
Todd wanted to come home for work. It was a fun
weekend in Richfield. I love getting out of the city
to go to my hometown.
Here is a photo from one of them running. It was a cool.
a bucket. I thought it was funny. He makes me laugh.
Here is my dad being a good sport and hunting with us the
Todd and His Trophy.....hahaha
Todd, Bambi and Me
whole time. It was fun to have bonding time with my dad.
Here is My SEXY hunter. Man, I love him!!!
Cameron and Todd sneaking up on the deer.
Todd dragging his deer off the mountain. It was cool
to watch the deer drop so fast, after I heard the
gun shot. I was excited to be with him. It was so fun.





6 comments:
We love the pictures! I especially love the bucket picture with your dad. It made me laugh. Maycee likes Bambi. I'm glad you had fun and are home safe and sound! Love you guys!
hahaha good times hunting!! Todd sure got a little dink didn't he? haha
Sounds like the deer hunt was alot of fun. I sure miss those days with the family. We will get to do it more when we are done with school. By the way this is Keira (Cowley) I found your blog through your sisters. Those are some fun pictures of the hunt. Hope things are going well.
I love richfield, so much fun!! What a nice trophy Todd got, you!! Oh wait I mean the deer. HAHA!! That is awesome about your dad having to use a bucket, it made me chuckle.
Cara!! Looks like you had lots of fun!! I love going to good ole' Richfield whenever I can! We seriously need to get together! U live up here don't you?? Love ya!
Cool kill todd!! Love it...I am going to post one of the big buck on my blog! Hey at least he got one! haha.. Love you guys!
Post a Comment