Sunday, September 5, 2010

Over the 24 of July, we went up to Todd's family place at Bear Lake. It was alot of fun to hang out with his Brother Blake and his family and friends. The weather was so nice and we had a blast. We went to the Minnetonka Caves one of the days with our friends Kevin and Tiffany. That was my first experience in a cave and it was a cool experience. We had a great weekend at Bear lake. I can't wait to go back next year.



Todd and I at the end of the cave



What a cute family!! Had a blast hanging out with Kevin and Tiffany at Bear Lake and going through the caves.



The cave was so cool inside. First time I have ever been inside a cave.



Todd at the top of the cave



Tiffany and I in the cave



The gang in the cave



Todd and I going into the Caves



Todd and I at the Beach in Bear Lake



Blake, Todd and Marlee chilling at the beach



Stratton skim boarding, He did an awesome job for his first time.



My cute neice and nephew with their friends



Todd skim boarding on the beach



Heading down to the beach



Todd and Stratton showing off their guns!!



Kev and Todd chilling at Bear Lake



Stratton loved playing volleyball. He was so serious in the game. It was so cute!



Marlee is the cutest little girl

1 comment:

Shalise said...

I love how Todd and Stratt are showing off there guns, that is such a darling picture. I also love the one on the 4 wheeler with you and Todd and all the kids, one day that will be you and Todd with your own kids, ha ha ha- Todd is such a fun kid, Trent sure LOVED Todd, he would always call for him. I am glad they have such a fun Aunt and Uncle.

 
Clicky Web Analytics