Sunday, September 5, 2010

We went to Powell in July with my cousin's. They were so nice to let us come with them. It was a blast and we enjoy every moment of it. Camille and Spencer came with us. It was fun to have my sister with us. I love hanging out with them. The weather and water were so nice and warm. I have never tried body surfing or just surfing. It was so fun and I love the lake and enjoy being with family!!



Todd and I enjoying Powell



I decided to try surfing too. I loved it!!



Todd surfing, his new favorite sport!!



Spencer and Todd going out to fish on the canoe



Todd and Spencer body surfing, funny thing about this picture is spencer almost lost his shorts.



Todd and I body surfing



Morgan and I



The crew at the concert



Todd, me and Ashlee hanging out at Tim Mcgraw concert



I love these girls



Todd and I at Tim Mcgraw Concert

1 comment:

Shalise said...

It looks like fun times :) The water was so pretty. I bet Brad Paisley was a great concert! Glad you have had a fun summer.

 
Clicky Web Analytics