Sunday, September 5, 2010

Over the summer we had alot of fun times. We went to Diamond Rio with Hazen and Alyssa. Also went to Backstreet Boy Concert with Ashlee, Morgan and Alison it was so much fun. Brings back old time memories. My dad took Todd float tubing for the first time. He loved it!! We spent the 4th of July in Richfield with my dad. It was alot of fun to be with my family!! A week later we went to Cedar City to my family reunion. It was good to see some of my cousin's I haven't seen for a while. We had a great time riding horses and 4 wheelers and just chill at the cabin.




Todd loves to ride horses



Horse Riding in Cedar at our family Reunion



Helped Brey catch a fish on the 4th!! She got freaked out and wouldn't touch the fish. It was so cute!!



Brey loving picky back rides from her uncle Todd



4th of July with my Cute hubby!!



Kristina, Shane & Brey at the 4th of July



Todd and My Dad float tubing. Todd's first time float fishing, He loved it!!



Todd and I at Rex's fishing!!



The Crew at the Backstreet Boys Concert



Ashlee and I at the Backstreet Boys Concert



Alyssa and Hazen



Todd and I hanging out on after Diamond Rio Concert

1 comment:

Shalise said...

I love love love horses, now that looks like so much fun- my girls are in horse back riding lessons and I just love it.

 
Clicky Web Analytics